ThunderWolf Welcome, CSU-Pueblo’s new student orientation, will be held this summer for all new students beginning classes on campus for the Fall 2014 semester. Registration opens on this website in early March 2014.
First Year Students and Parents/Family Members:
ThunderWolf Welcome is mandatory for all new first year and will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the campus, academic resources, and involvement opportunities.
Register now for your orientation date (choose one):
- Friday, May 30th from 8am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in the Occhiato University Center Great Hall) (Session Full)
- Friday, June 6th from 8am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in Hoag Hall-Art/Music Building) (Session Full)
- Friday, June 13th from 8am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in Hoag Hall-Art/Music Building)
- Friday, June 20th from 8am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in Hoag Hall-Art/Music Building)
- Friday, July 11th from 7:30am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in the Occhiato University Center Great Hall)
- Friday, August 22nd from 7:30am-4pm (check in by 8:30am in the Occhiato University Center Great Hall)
Student = $30 (includes a t-shirt, lunch, all programming materials, your student ID, and an awesome opportunity to meet other new students)
Parent and family members = $20 per person (includes a t-shirt, lunch, all programming materials, and an awesome opportunity to learn more about the place your student will call home.)
Payment will be accepted on the registration site, so please be prepared to submit payment information.
Register now for either an online orientation option (for transfer students only), which will be available beginning June 1st on this site, or an in-person orientation based on the first year student dates above. There is no cost associated with the online orientation, but the fees above will apply if you choose the in-person option.
International Undergraduate Students:
If you are an international undergraduate student, register for the Friday, August 22nd orientation session.
Please contact Roy Jo Sartin at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Graduate Student Orientation.
If you have any questions about first-year and transfer student ThunderWolf Welcome New Student Orientations, please contact Patty Witkowsky at 719-549-2677 or email@example.com.