Student Recreation Center hours will be reflective of the student semester calendar and break schedule.
Copies of the schedule are available at front desk.
Spring 2015 Hours (effective Saturday, January 10, 2015)
Rec Center Hours:
Monday thru Thursday: 6am-11pm
Friday: 6am - 9pm
Weekends: Saturday: 10am-5pm (NEW HOURS)
- Monday - Friday: 6am-8am, 12pm-2pm*, 5pm-7pm (*Wednesdays ONLY- mid-day session ends at 1:45pm)
- Weekends: Pool Closed
Fitness Schedule - Full Schedule starts Monday, January 19!! Please Join Us!!
SilverSneakers (Healthways Fitness Program): CSU-Pueblo Student Recreation Center (SRC) is now a Participating Member of SilverSneakers. SilverSneaker members may use all facilities of the SRC, including equipment, pool, gymnasium, racquetball courts, and attend group fitness classes.
- 2 Court Gymnasium
- 4 Racquetball Courts (1 converts to squash court)
- Running Track (approx. 12 laps = 1 mile)
- Renovated Swimming Pool
- Aerobics/Dance Studio
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Cardio/Weight Room
- Outdoor Pursuits (Gear Rental Room)
- Café Area
- Wellness Area for Fitness Assessments and Massage Therapy Lounge
- Multi-Purpose Rec Field (synthetic turf) and Track (2 lanes, 5.4 laps = 1 mile)
- Challenge (Ropes) Course
- Volleyball Sand Court
- Full t-shirt must be worn while using cardio/weight/stretching/track areas
- Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn
- No open drink containers
- Clean machines or benches after use
- Do not drop weights
- Unload weights and store them on appropriate weight horns when finished
- Safety collars must be used on free bars
- Use a spotter when using heavy weights
Community members must obtain a campus parking pass.
(Parking passes and ID are included with paid membership.)
Parking passes may be obtained at the Sheriff's Office, ADM 118. Phone 719.549.2373
Day-use lockers are free (please provide your own lock)
Lockers may be rented by the semester for $25.00
Colorado State University-Pueblo
Student Recreation Center
2200 Bonforte Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81001-4901