The Administrative/Professional employees of Colorado State University-Pueblo, having great interest in and concern for the continuing mission and goals, purposes and functions of the University, and seeking the active representation and involvement of employees in the shared governance of the University, do hereby establish the Administrative Professional Council. Thus, we, the members of Administrative Professional Council do hereby establish this Constitution in order that our purpose is realized to its fullest extent.
The purpose of the APC at CSU-Pueblo is to serve as the representative body for administrative/professional employees and to act as an advisory council to the University on matters that are relevant to its constituents. The purposes of this council shall be:
- To advocate for administrative/professional staff and voice their concerns;
- To stimulate and support administrative/professional staff development opportunities;
- To provide a medium of exchange of relevant information among employees;
- To act as a liaison between administrative/professional staff and other organizations; and
- To promote the value of administrative/professional staff in helping the University achieve its mission and strategic plan.
The APC is established for seeking the active representation and involvement of employees in the shared governance of the University. This council is an entity that is initiated and directed by a group of current CSU-Pueblo administrative/professional employees who share a common a vision in promoting and continuing the mission and goals, purposes, and functions of the University. The APC understands and is committed to fulfilling its responsibilities of abiding by CSU-Pueblo’s policies and procedures.
Download the APC-Constitution
Note: To view these documents you must have a copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® software. The software is free of charge and available from Adobe® for Macintosh®, Windows®, and Unix based computers. Select the "Acrobat Reader" button to install now.