Disability Notification Procedure

CSU-Pueblo StudentsPersons with disabilities who desire services from Colorado State University-Pueblo or who wish to notify CSU-Pueblo of a need for accommodation should use the following procedure:

The general public should contact the University Americans with Disabilities Coordinator, Director of Human Resources.

Employees should contact the Office of Human Resources, located in room 306 of the Administration Building, at 719.549.2441. Employees may be required to document their disabilities through the Office of Human Resources.

Students should contact the Disabilities Resource Coordinator in the CSU-Pueblo Center for Academic Enrichment at 719.549.2648 or go to room 236 of the Psychology Building. The Disabilities Resource Coordinator will handle student accommodation requests. The Director of Human Resources will address physical access and student job concerns.

All complaints and resolutions must be documented so as to be included in a required annual report to the state, which is filed by the ADA coordinator. The inability to resolve any ADA complaint must be reported to the ADA coordinator.