Below are the most important forms you will need to begin receiving your
educational benefits at CSU-Pueblo. Please fill out the appropriate forms
for the chapter you are using and return them to the Veteran's
Veteran's Enrollment Checklist
- This checklist will guide new students though the process of
gaining acceptance to Colorado State Univeristy- Pueblo as well as
guide students through the process for getting thier benefits
started through the VA.
- All veterans/dependents must fill out the Veteran Information
Sheet, regardless of the chapter they are using.
- If you are using the chapter 30, 35, 1606, or 1707, please fill
out the Payment Acknowledgement Form.
- If you are using the chapter 33 or 31, please fill out the
Yellow Ribbon Colorado State University
- This form is to be filled out by students that are using the
Post 9/11 GI Bill and receving 100% of educational benefits.
- This form is to be filled out by active duty and dependents
that are attending CSU-Pueblo without changing their resedency to
the state of Colorado.