The Office of Student Conduct at Colorado State University - Pueblo supports the University and Student Affairs & Development missions by providing programs and services designed to foster a positive and safe environment for student learning. The Office strives to achieve a campus community in which individuals:
- demonstrate respect for others, for themselves, and for the University;
- uphold high standards of personal and academic integrity;
- are accepting of differences and gain an appreciation for living in a pluralistic society;
- understand the impact of their behavior both upon the University and the surrounding community; and
- freely accept the responsibility for and consequences of their conduct.
Student conduct at CSU-Pueblo is governed by the Code of Student Conduct & Adjudication, which describes the University's expectations of its students and the procedures by which allegations of misconduct will be adjudicated. Students should also be aware of other policies that inform their behavior, such as the Residence Life & Housing handbook and Information Technology Services policies. Questions about policies and procedures may be directed to the Office of Student Judicial Affairs, who may be reached at 719-549-2092 or StudentConduct@colostate-pueblo.edu