The Student Organization Team within the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership provides
administrative and accounting support to registered student
organizations. We are here to help you register your organization and
assist in the process along the way. We are also here to help with
anything during the semester, examples of information provided here are:
1. How to recruit new members
2. How to request money from the Student Organization Funding (SOF) Committee
3. How to find out what your account balance is
4. How to request web space and an email account for your organization
For more information, please refer to the Student Organization Handbook.
Want to join a student organization? Check out the List of Organizations to find a student organization. Simply click on the organization name and contact one of their officers.
If you cannot find a student organization that fits you, start a new
one! Registration is easy with OrgSync! OrgSync.com is an online tool to help manage
organization from mass messaging to polls and archives! Here are the
steps to start your own organization:
1. Register with OrgSync.com It’s free!
2. Fill out your profile to your liking
3. Up top, click on Join an Org
4. Above the search box, click on Register New Organization and start filling out!
All you need are four members, a mission statement (your
organization’s purpose), and a constitution (your organization’s rules
If you need help with anything relating to your Student
Organization or if you have any questions, please contact: