Colorado State University-Pueblo
Leadership is Magic
2013 Student Leadership Experience
January 9th-11th, 2013
The 2013 Student Leadership Experience at CSU-Pueblo is an experiential leadership conference designed for current and emerging student leaders and provides them with an experience that they can take with them after they graduate. The leadership experience is for advanced campus and community leaders as well as emerging leaders.
Students who attend will
- Learn to articulate values, qualities, and skills important to leadership positions
- Explore their personal leadership identity
- Develop an expanded awareness of diversity in leadership
- Experience leadership by collaborating with other participants to identify and address a campus issue
- Practice leadership skills to enable them to give back to the campus community
- Develop collaborative relationships with peers
- Create a community of leaders on campus
- Have fun!
In order to promote an environment conducive to learning and community development, regardless of participant age, the 2013 Student Leadership Experience is an alcohol-free event. This conference is open to all CSU-Pueblo students. Space is limited to only 100 students.
Please complete this form before Friday, November 16, 2012 by 5 p.m. Space is limited to only 75
Leadership Experience Information:
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, January 9-11, 2013
(Departing at 10 a.m. on January 9th and returning by 5 p.m. on January 11th)
Boulder , Colorado
$50.00 (four students to a room; share a bed)
or $95 (two students to a room; own bed)
This covers transportation, accommodations, most meals, and conference materials. Students will need to bring additional money for Wednesdays’s lunch and Thursdays’s dinner, and any other recreational activities they wish to partake in while in Boulder.
Cancellations after December 7, 2012 will incur a $100 charge. Cancellations after January 7, 2013 and no-shows will incur up to a $250 charge (pending if a replacement is found).