The Fraternity & Sorority experience is an opportunity for students to
become engaged with their education and their community. Students who are
involved in fraternity and sorority life benefit from developing social
and leadership skills, interpersonal relationships, communication skills,
time management, and self-confidence.
- All chapters participate in philanthropies and service activities as
well as hold philanthropic events themselves.
- Lifelong friendships and countless memories are fostered within a “home
away from home” environment where you will create brother and sister
relationships that will help guide you through your college years and
- Build relationships that can prove helpful with networking and
mentoring opportunities after graduation.
- Fraternity and sorority members learn time management skills and how
to reach your academic potential.
Fraternity and sorority life members have many opportunities to
hold leadership positions within their organizations.
Fraternity and sorority members are some of the most
prominent leaders on campus.
How to join?
- Each fraternity & sorority chapter holds recruitment within their
For more information, contact Tyler Hobson at email@example.com.