- Check-in and Check-out will be inside the Student Recreation Center in the Multi-Purpose Room
- We will be offering extended care for those who need to drop-off and pick-up their camper earlier or later than regular camp hours. Extended care is 7:30am-8:00am AND/OR 5:00pm-5:30pm
- Normal drop off time is 8:00am and pick up is between 4:45pm and 5:00pm
- You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your registration information
- Please pay with registration, we accept cash, check and credit card. Make checks payable to "CSU-Pueblo". We accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover.
- Be sure to indicate what days your camper is attending and what extended care session we can expect your child to attend is applicable
- Be sure to indicate your pick-up option
- Campers are responsible and required to bring the following:
- Swimsuit & towel (We will swim Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays)
- All-purpose shoes
- Camp Dress Up Days! (Campers are not required to participate, but encouraged!)
- Wednesday June 12th - Jersey Day! (wear favorite sports jersey)
- Wednesday June 19th- Crazy Sock Day! (wear favorite crazy socks)
- Wednesday June 26th- Favorite Character Day! (dress as favorite book, movie, tv, cartoon, superhero, etc.)
- Wednesday July 3rd- Thunderwolf Spirit Day! (dress in CSU-Pueblo gear or red/white/blue)
- **If campers do dress up, please make sure their outfits won't interfere with their daily activities!