- Check-in and Check-out will be inside the Student Recreation Center in the Multi-Purpose Room
- We will be offering extended care for those who need to drop-off and pick-up their camper earlier or later than regular camp hours. Extended care is 7:30am-8:00am AND/OR 5:00pm-5:30pm
- Normal drop off time is 8:00am and pick up is between 4:45pm and 5:00pm
- You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your registration information
- MUST pay with registration, we accept cash, check and credit card. Make checks payable to "CSU-Pueblo". We accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover. Credit Cards can be taken over the phone or in person.
- Be sure to indicate what days your camper is attending and what extended care session we can expect your child to attend is applicable
- Be sure to indicate your pick-up option and who can pick up your child
- Campers are responsible and required to bring the following:
- Snacks (morning & afternoon)
- Swimsuit & towel (We will swim Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays)
- Bike & Helmet (Monday, Wednesday, Fridays) Bikes can be stored at the SRC.
- All-purpose shoes
- Camp Dress Up Days! (Campers are not required to participate, but encouraged!)
- Wednesday June 4th - Jersey Day! (wear favorite sports jersey)
- Wednesday June 11th- Crazy Sock Day! (wear favorite crazy socks)
- Wednesday June 18th- Favorite Character Day! (dress as favorite book, movie, tv, cartoon, superhero, etc.)
- Wednesday June 25th- Thunderwolf Spirit Day! (dress in CSU-Pueblo gear or red/white/blue)
- Wednesday July 2nd- Disney Day (wear your favorite Disney gear)
- Wednesday July 9th- Crazy Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- **If campers do dress up, please make sure their outfits/accessories won't interfere with their daily activities!
firstname.lastname@example.org (719) 549-2087
email@example.com (719) 549-2084