Group fitness classes are group activities and cooperation among participants is greatly appreciated. By adhering to class policies, members can receive an effective, safe, and enjoyable workout.
1) Proper attire and footwear are required. Shoes should be supportive, non-marking athletic shoes. It is appreciated that workout shoes not be worn on the ‘streets’ – this helps keep the wood floors in good shape.
2) Bring water bottles to class, but try to keep them off the workout floor.
3) Please arrive on time for classes. Proper warm-up is necessary for the body and helps to reduce your risk of injury.
4) Please try to follow the instructor’s routine as much as possible.
5) Equipment is provided. Please treat properly and return all equipment to proper places.
6) Inform the instructor of any medical condition that affects your exercise routine.
YOU are in control of your workout. Work at your level, listen to your body. Make your workout fun, safe, and effective for YOU!
For more information, please call Lisa Martin, Coordinator of Fitness at 549.2058