Health Forms

Student receiving Check-up

New Patients:

Immunization Record 

This form can be printed and filled out by your physician if you do not already have a completed immunization form/card.  These records MUST be turned into Student Health Services to complete registration at Colorado State University- Pueblo.

Authorization to Treat a Minor Form

This form needs to be filled out by a parent or guardian ONLY if the student is under 18 at the time of treatment.

CSU-Pueblo Student Health Services Brochure   

This brochure offers an overview of programs we provide.



Get Acrobat Reader Note: To view these documents you must have a copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® software. The software is free of charge and available from Adobe® for Macintosh®, Windows®, and Unix based computers. Select the "Acrobat Reader" button to install now.