The Writing Room assists writers at all levels and in all disciplines learn more about their writing through individualized instruction. The staff's goal is to develop better writers by helping students learn to help themselves.
Walk-in and appointment tutoring available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Visit us in LARC 251
Two Delivery Systems
- Visit us on campus in LARC 251 or call 719.549.2901 to schedule an appointment.
- Visit us online at our Online Writing Lab (OWL).
- Individual instruction for all writers in all disciplines at any stage of the writing process.
- Help with focus, organization, idea development, and coherence.
- Assistance available with essays, research projects, fiction, poetry, letters, and all types of writing assignments.
- Assistance with revisions, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation as well as guidance in MLA, APA, and Chicago styles of documentation.
Keli Hibbert, Writing Room Coordinator and CHASS GET Coordinator
Felicia Tapia, Online Writing Lab Coordinator