The Writing Room assists writers at all levels and in all disciplines learn more about their writing through individualized instruction. The staff's goal is to develop better writers by helping students learn to help themselves.
Walk-in and appointment tutoring available Monday - Friday from 8AM - 5PM.
Two Delivery Systems
- Visit us on campus in LARC 251 or call (719) 549-2901 to schedule an appointment.
- Visit us online at our Online Writing Lab (OWL).
- Individual instruction for all writers in all disciplines at any stage of the writing process.
- Help with focus, organization, idea development, and coherence.
- Assistance available with essays, research projects, fiction, poetry, letters, and all types of writing assignments.
- Assistance with revisions, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation as well as guidance in MLA, APA, and Chicago styles of documentation.
Writing Room Coordinator, CHASS GenEd Coordinator
Phone: (719) 549-2756
Online Writing Lab Coordinator
Phone: (719) 549-2551