Visit us in LARC 267.
The Academic Improvement Program assists students on Academic Probation develop an Academic Improvement Plan (AIP) that identifies what students can do to raise their cumulative GPA.
- The Academic Improvement Plan (AIP) is a personal and specific plan of action designed by you and your Academic Improvement Coordinator.
- The Academic Improvement Coordinator will help the student follow the plan throughout the probationary semester.
- The AIP lists processes for desired academic goals.
- The AIP contains student-initiated courses of action designed to improve grade point average including tutoring needs, attendance guidelines, learning styles and study skills assessment, etc.
- The AIP may enhance past academic performance based on individual circumstances.
- Additional assistance is also available for students no longer under academic probation.
Joe McKinney, Academic Improvement Coordinator
Tami Toma, Academic Improvement Specialist