Visit us in LARC 267.
As a partner in our university community, we provide programs and services designed to enhance the academic efficiency, effectiveness, and independence of our students.
- Advising and registration for undeclared students after their first year
- Career exploration
- Comprehensive referral services
- Work with students on GPA Alert or Academic Probation to develop an Academic Improvement Plan (AIP)
- Thorough transcript review with students
- Time management review, university resource orientation, learning style and study skills assessment.
- Classroom accommodations -- once documentation of a disability is received, the student meets with the Disability Resource Coordinator to determine appropriate accommodation.
- Testing accommodations
- Adaptive technology (LARC 169)
GenEd Tutoring Center
- Individual and group tutoring for humanities, social sciences, and history General Education courses
- Request a tutor in LARC 251
- Administer the following national tests
|GRE Subject Tests
- Help with all types of writing at any point in the writing process
- Focus on helping students become stronger writers
- Walk-ins and appointments are welcome (LARC 251, 549.2901)