We have moved to the Library and Academic Resource Center!
Visit us in LARC 267.
As a partner in our university community, we provide programs and services designed to enhance the academic efficiency, effectiveness, and independence of our students.
- Advising and registration for undeclared students
- Career exploration
- Comprehensive referral services
- Work with students on academic probation to develop an Academic Improvement Plan (AIP)
- Thorough transcript review with students
- Time management review, university resource orientation, learning style and study skills assessment.
- Classroom accommodation plans based on verified documentation
- Testing accommodations
- Adaptive technology (LARC 169)
GenEd Tutoring Center
- Individual and group tutoring for all General Education courses
- Walk-in math tutoring for Math 098, 099, 109, 121, and 156
- Request a tutor in LARC 251
- Administer the following national tests
|GRE Subject Tests
- Help with all types of writing at any point in the writing process
- Focus on helping students become stronger writers
- Walk-ins and appointments are welcome (LARC 251, 549.2901)