The Regional Access to Graduate Education (RAGE) program is committed to graduate student success and increasing access to graduate programs at CSU-Pueblo, particularly among Hispanic and low-income students. Graduate degree programs will be enhanced through distance-learning opportunities, expanded community-based research, direct student support, and financial assistance.
The Regional Access to Graduate Education (RAGE) program will support CSU-Pueblo in becoming a nationally-recognized regional university by increasing graduate enrollment, improving academic attainment, and expanding educational and research offerings that benefit students and the greater community.
We share the set of values adopted by CSU-Pueblo:
• Be ACCOUNTABLE
• Promote CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY
• Employ a CUSTOMER FOCUS
• Promote FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
• Demonstrate INCLUSIVENESS and DIVERSITY
• Encourage and reward INNOVATION
• Act with INTEGRITY and MUTUAL RESPECT
• Provide OPPORTUNITY and ACCESS
• Support EXCELLENCE in TEACHING and RESEARCH