The Multicultural Center provides an environment that encourages interaction among students, faculty, staff and the community in the celebration of diversity.
The Multicultural Center at Colorado State University-Pueblo will:
- Assist in the recruitment and enrollment of students from previously underrepresented groups;
- Provide tutoring and academic success workshops;
- Establish a mentor program for underrepresented students and staff;
- Serve as a resource for students needing academic support services on a range of issues such as financial aid, counseling, advising, scholarships;
- Provide co-curricular programs that reinforce the academic content of the University's diversity course curriculum;
- Provide a comfortable, safe environment for underrepresented students and faculty to make academic and social connections;
- Serve as headquarters and meeting location for various multicultural student clubs (organizations)
- Expose students, faculty and staff to a variety of cultural activities and programs.
Contact the Multicultural Center, please call 719.549.2627 or e-mail MulticulturalCenter@colostate-pueblo.edu