Intl. Grant Eligibility Requirements
- International Students must attend ORIENTATION prior to beginning classes.
- Be in-status by IMMIGRATION LAW with F-1 Visa
- Complete INS Transfer form verifying good INS status at your previous American school (if necessary).
- Must have a minimum incoming grade point average of 3.0 (On 4.0 scale)
- Maintain *full-time enrollment
- Undergraduate Students - successful completion of 12 credit hours, minimally per semester
- Graduate Students - successful completion of nine credit hours, minimally per semester
- Graduate credits must apply toward prerequisite and core courses only.
- The Intl. Grant is available for the first consecutive Fall and Spring semesters(no grant in summer). The grant amount increases with class standing.
(Other Restrictions May Apply)