Publishing Web pages at CSU-Pueblo
Using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) -- Example
Each faculty and staff member is given 100 MB of storage on the University's Web server to host a personal Web site. Students are also given storage for a course on the request of the professor to the Help Desk. The instructions below are for faculty to upload/update their personal SecureFTP (SFTP) Web sites. Staff and Students need to substitute their respective folders for uploading/updating their respective personal SFTP Web sites.
How to Publish
- After you have created your Web site, launch SFTP. (Instructions)
- Open the 'Faculty' folder and find your eAccount. (You can scroll to your eAccount, type the first letter of your eAccount, or type your eAccount in the address field after '/Faculty/')
- Drag – and – drop your Web pages into your 'Faculty' folder.
- To view your personal Web site go to http://faculty.colostate-pueblo.edu/your eAccount. For example: http://faculty.colostate-pueblo.edu/john.doe
- Note: Personal Web sites use default page names.