Apply for Housing

If you are new to campus or a returning student, you can choose to live in on-campus housing.  Choose from one of our new suite style buildings or our traditional style hall.  Applying for housing is quick and easy, all you need to do is follow the steps below, select your personal preferences for living arrangements and roommate, if you are new to living on-campus you will also need to make a $250 payment for the refundable deposit and non-refundable application fee, then you are done.

If you need assistance applying for housing or to request a paper application, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 719.549.2602 or

If you are having troubles logging into PAWS, please contact the help desk at 719.549.2002.

How to Apply for Housing

  1. Login to PAWS through the T-Wolf Student Portal.
  2. Once in PAWS, click on the Housing Link. 
  3. Click on the HMSWeb Link.
  4. Follow the instructions to apply for housing

Application Information & Refund Policy

All students and parents should read over the Housing Contract and Residence Hall Application carefully and understand all terms of the contract. The Housing Contract requires all residents to purchase a meal plan and is binding for the entire academic year or remaining portion of the year unless the student is expressly released in writing from the Contract by the Department of Residence Life and Housing.

The $250 Application Fee and Housing Deposit are required with each Housing Contract and Application. Applications that are not accompanied by the $250 deposit/fee will not be processed for assignment.

Incomplete applications will be put on file until a deposit is paid. Please, make your check/money order payable to CSU-Pueblo and include your PID on the memo.

Completed applications are processed when we receive them and University Housing makes no absolute guarantees to honor room preferences marked on the Housing Application.

Full Refund of Deposit

A full refund of the $200 deposit will be refunded if written notice of cancellation is postmarked and/or received in the University Housing Office by July 1st for contracts beginning in Fall Semester and December 1st for contracts beginning in Spring Semester.