The following criteria must be satisfied before financial aid will be applied toward the student account or disbursed to the student:
- Must sign and return all requested documents to Financial Aid
- Must be admitted to the University in a degree-seeking program
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of credit hours for particular financial programs
- Must pay any prior balance to the University
- Must not be on academic or financial aid suspension
- First-time Federal Direct Loan borrowers must complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling.
Your financial aid funds will be used to pay for your tuition, fees, room, and board. If any funds remain, they can be electronically transferred to a designated student checking account prior to the beginning of each semester. You may complete a Direct Deposit form and return it to Financial Aid to have the funds automatically deposited into your designated account.