Who Is My Advisor?

 If you are a new student and have never attended college or have transferred in less than 13 credits, your first advisor at CSU-Pueblo will be an advisor in the First Year Program. Go to First Year Programs Page to look up your advisor or call 719-549-2584.

If you are in your third semester at CSU-Pueblo or are a  transfer student with 13 or more transferrable hours, you will need to see a departmental advisor in your major. Call the phone numbers listed below to find out who your advisor will be.  

Department Contacts
AIM/CET 549-2405
Art 549-2834
Biology 549-2815
Business 549-2614
Chemistry 549-2911
Engineering 549-2036
English/Foreign Language 549-2886 
Exercise Science, Health Promotion, and Recreation (EXHPR) 549-2530
History/Political Science/Philosophy/Geography 549-2020
Mass Communications 549-2856
Math/Physics 549-2444
Music 549-2809
Nursing 549-2534
Psychology 549-2641
Social Work 549-2533
Sociology/Anthropology/Social Science 549-2593
Teacher Education Program 549-2681 

If you are currently listed as Undeclared, you will need to see an Undeclared advisor in Student Academic Services. Call 719-549-2581 to determine who your advisor will be and to make an appointment.