Requesting Classroom Accommodations at Colorado State University-Pueblo
Students that have been admitted to Colorado State University-Pueblo may request reasonable academic accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in accordance with the University’s policies by following the process below:
To initially register with the Disability Resource Office:
- Self-Identify to the Disability Resource Coordinator as a student with a disability.
- Submit documentation of disability(ies) and application for classroom accommodations.
- Request a follow up appointment with the Disability Resource Coordinator following document review process to discuss documentation review and reasonable accommodations.
- Request reasonable academic accommodations for each semester.
- Distribute and discuss accommodations letters with faculty/instructors.
- Return signed Faculty Acknowledgement Form to the DRO.
All disability documents can be submitted to:
Colorado State University-Pueblo
Disability Resource Office, LARC Suite 169
2200 Bonforte Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81001