The Student Recreation Center at Colorado State University-Pueblo has announced its grand opening specials for campus and community memberships.
The $11 million facility, which opened officially on Aug. 26, will offer special pricing to the first 100 faculty/staff and first 100 community members to apply for monthly or annual memberships.
The Student Recreation Center features:
• Cardiovascular and strength & conditioning areas
• An aerobics dance room`
• Outdoor Pursuits Programs, meeting area and equipment rental space
• A multi-court gymnasium with an elevated 1/12th mile running track
• Locker rooms
• Unisex changing room
• A lounge with café and outdoor seating
• Multi-purpose room
• A health/wellness/nutrition suite, and control desk/reception area.
• The existing racquetball courts and swimming pool areas will receive some renovation as part of the project.
The first 100 CSU-Pueblo faculty and staff to obtain memberships may use the facility for $105 for the semester or $26.25/month, or $45/month or $180/semester for a faculty/staff member and spouse or partner. Payroll deduction is not available at this time. Lockers are available for day use or for rent $25/semester.
The first 100 community members may obtain a membership for $48.75/month or $75 a month for a community member plus spouse or partner.
Interested individuals should call the Student Recreation Center at 719-549-2067, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, or drop in and inquire at the front counter of the facility.