Presentations & posters by Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Education, Engineering, History, MBA, & Nursing grad students.
Students, faculty, staff, and community members welcome to attend any and all sessions.
Presentations 10am-12pm and 1-2pm
Poster session 11:30am-1:30pm (in conjunction with Sigma Theta Tau Research Day)
Keynote presentation 12:15-12:45pm (featuring City Council President Sandy Daff, Professor Moussa Diawara, Associate Professor Ruth DePalma, and graduate student Sofy Shrestha, who will discuss the benefits of the campus-community partnership for collaborative research into the potential for children’s exposure to lead found in topsoil around Pueblo)
Event sponsored by
- Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo (Gold Sponsor)
- Little Caesar’s Pizza (Gold Sponsor)
- Accolades Magazine (Silver Sponsor)
- Leroy Garcia, Candidate for Colorado State Senate District 3 (Silver Sponsor)
- Pepsico Foodservice (Bronze Sponsor)
- CSU-Pueblo Graduate Studies Board
- CSU-Pueblo Regional Access to Graduate Education