OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE AWARD
Please support your nomination by detailing your nominee’s qualifications. The judges will use the following criteria:
- The ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, faculty and community in the promotion of the University community.
- Increased job proficiency and efficiency due to the utilization of new problem solving techniques.
- Fulfillment of goals and objectives under unusual circumstances.
- Outstanding achievement in service within the University community.
- Demonstration of outstanding job performance, commitment and/or dedication.
- Awards/recognition received both on and off campus.
Any CSU-Pueblo employee may nominate a classified employee. Group, department, or unit efforts are encouraged in the preparation of the nomination. Recipients of past awards are not eligible for a period of three years. Please follow these guidelines in submitting nominations to insure fairness, consistency and ease of selection.
- The nomination must consist of the nominating form and a minimum of one (1) additional double-spaced typewritten page.
- Nominations should state qualifications for the award, including specific examples/rationale as they relate to the award.
- Only employees in good standing* and approved by their supervisor may receive the award.
- Please remember … without examples the judges have nothing to go by when making their determinations.
*Employees in good standing are those not subject to corrective action or under a performance improvement plan.