SFGB Meets weekly on Mondays at 4:30 p.m. in the ASG Chambers. For more information, contact SFGB@colostate-pueblo.edu
The SFGB shall have 10 members as follows:
1. The Associated Students’ Government (ASG) President shall appoint six fee paying students to serve as voting members of the Board. One of these students shall be elected by SFGB to serve as the Vice Chairperson. Each student shall serve a one (1) year term as a member of SFGB, from the date of appointment.
2. The Senior Student Services Officer, or designee shall serve as the Chair of the SFGB (non-voting member).
3. One faculty/staff member appointed by the Provost (voting member).
4. One faculty/staff member appointed by the Vice President for Finance and Administration (voting member).
5. One faculty/staff member appointed by the Senior Student Services Officer (voting member).